The main area of activity of the laboratory is elemental analysis of the following samples: soil, plants, food, industrial materials.
Specialist services offered by the laboratory also include developing new measurement procedures with a the use of the AAS technique and training. Unique class research equipment, which has a laboratory and experience team provide high quality services.
The lab implemented quality policy in accordance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02 standards.
- AAS determination of elements: As, Ag, Ca, Co, Cr, Cu, Fe, Hg, K, Mg, Mn, Na, Pb, Si, Se, Sn, Ti, Zn
- Soil, plants, food and industrial materials
- Optimization and research on new measurement procedures
- iCE3500 AAS Spectrometer (Thermo Scientific)
– double-beam atomic absorption spectrometer with two measuring chamber
– possibility to measure using several AAS techniques: Graphite Furnace AAS, Flame AAS, Hydride Generation AAS and Cold Vapour AAS
– possibility of simultaneous correction for background in a graphite furnace using a deuterium lamp and based on the Zeeman effect (increased sensitivity of the assays of some elements)
– spectral range: 190 – 900 nm
- VP100 Continuous Flow Vapour Generator producing hydride and mercury cold vapours (Thermo Scientific)
- EC100 electric furnace for atomization of samples processed by a hydride generation device (Thermo Scientific)
– greater precision and sensitivity of metal content measurements,
- ETHOS One microwave digestion labstation with HPR-1000/10S high-pressure segmented rotor (Milestone)
– versatility in the preparation of samples
- Muffle furnace, ball mill, homogenizers
– versatility in the preparation of sample
Tomasz Słoka -Head of Laboratory
Anna Kolbe-Panek, PhD – Laboratory Process Coordinator
Autor: abachmatiuk, Opublikowano: 08.10.2015