The Flow Cytometry Laboratory is targeted to rendering modern research services in the wide range of technologies using flow cytometry, including performance and planning of experiments, data analysis and practical training/workshops in flow cytometry. In addition the laboratory conducts scientific testing in the field of immunology related to the immunological base of asthma and endometriosis. We offer multi parametric cell phenotype assessment, assaying of cytokines and chemokine level, production of free radicals, cell viability analysis and lime ion analysis, plant ploidy, proliferation testing, cell cycle testing, apoptosis testing and many others. We specialize also in sorting different cell populations, including rare populations like T regulation lymphocytes, B regulation lymphocytes and radical cells). We have rich experience in the field of flow cytometry.
We offer the analysis of customer/ordering party prepared and supplied samples and performance by ourselves of the ordered experiments/testing, including:
- PORTPLEX – multiparametric analysis of biomolecules – download the leaflet
- Cell sorting
- Cell viability analysis
- Testing of proliferation and cell cycle
- Lime ion level analysis
- Assaying of mitochondria, mitochondrial membrane potential and ROS production
- Testing of transcription factor expression and signalling particles (including phosphorylation)
- Assaying of cytokines level, chemokines, growth factors (using a CBA Cytometric Bead Array and/or using marked antibodies)
- Plant polyploidization analysis
- System for multiplex biomolecule analysis
We also offer:
- Aid in designing and planning of experiments based on the flow cytometry
- Development of new testing protocols using the flow cytometry
- Practical training/workshops upon an order
- A flow cytometer BD LSR Fortessa – equipped with lasers 405, 488, 561, 640, 405 and 375 nm, enabling simultaneous analysis of 20 parameters
- A flow cytometer BD FACS Canto II – equipped with lasers 488, 640 and 405 nm, enabling simultaneous analysis of 10 parameters
- A cytometer BD FACSCalibur – equipped with lasers 488 nm and 635 nm, enabling simultaneous analysis of 6 parameters
- A cell sorter BD FACS Aria Fusion – equipped with lasers 488, 640 and 405 nm/375 nm, enabling simultaneous analysis of 16 parameters and sorting of 4 populations, sorting to plates and single cell sorting. The sorter is additionally equipped in a laminar chamber withholding aerosols formed during sorting, which enables sorting of the BSL2 samples.
- A system for multiplex biomolecule analysis (Bio-Plex 200;Biorad)
Agnieszka Węgrzyn Doctor of Medicine Eng. – Laboratory Manager
Anna Kędzierska MSc Eng. – Testing engineer
SONATA 10: Assessment of T regulation lymphocytes phenotype stability in asthma
Project manager: Agnieszka Węgrzyn; Financing period: 2017-2019
Financing source: National Science Centre
- Wegrzyn AS, Jakiela B, Rückert B, Jutel M, Akdis M, Sanak M, Akdis CA. T-cell regulation during viral and nonviral asthma exacerbations. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2015 Jul;136(1):194-197.e9. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2014.12.1866. Epub 2015 Jan 17.
- Przeździecka-Dołyk J, Węgrzyn A, Turno-Kręcicka A, Misiuk-Hojło M. Immunopathogenic Background of Pars Planitis. Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz). 2016 Apr;64(2):127-37. doi: 10.1007/s00005-015-0361-y. Epub 2015 Oct 5.
- Orłowski P, Kowalczyk A, Tomaszewska E, Ranoszek-Soliwoda K, Węgrzyn A, Grzesiak J, Celichowski G, Grobelny J, Eriksson K, Krzyzowska M. Antiviral Activity of Tannic Acid Modified Silver Nanoparticles: Potential to Activate Immune Response in Herpes Genitalis. Viruses. 2018 Sep 26;10(10). pii: E524. doi: 10.3390/v10100524.
- Jakiela B, Kosałka J, Plutecka H, Węgrzyn AS, Bazan-Socha S, Sanak M, Musiał J. Urinary cytokines and mRNA expression as biomarkers of disease activity in lupus nephritis. Lupus. 2018 Jul;27(8):1259-1270. doi: 10.1177/0961203318770006. Epub 2018 Apr 13.
- Zygmunt BM, Węgrzyn A, Gajska W, Yevsa T, Chodaczek G, Guzmán CA. Mannose Metabolism Is Essential for Th1 Cell Differentiation and IFN-γ Production. J Immunol. 2018 Jul 20. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.1700042
- Kornicka, Śmieszek A, Węgrzyn AS, Röcken M, Marycz K. Immunomodulatory Properties of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Treated with 5-Azacytydine and Resveratrol on Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells and Macrophages in Metabolic Syndrome Animals. J Clin Med. 2018 Oct 24;7(11). pii: E383. doi: 10.3390/jcm7110383.
Autor: abachmatiuk, Opublikowano: 10.02.2016