The team is experienced in conducting interdisciplinary research at the intersection of life sciences and nanotechnology. Our scientists have expertise in such disciplines as biochemistry, biological chemistry, genetic engineering, immunology, and also in some areas of microbiology.
Laboratory equipment and research experience allow the implementation of ambitious research projects and performance of advanced analyses. We offer a wide range of services including testing of the biological activity of various substances, production of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, biofunctionalization of nanomaterials, development of diagnostic tests and many others.
- Generation of hybridoma cell lines that produce monoclonal antibodies
- Preparation and purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies against broad spectrum of antigens, including polysaccharides
- Preparation and characterization of antigens and macromolecules of microbiological origin (isolation, purification, characterization of bacterial polysaccharides and lipopolysaccharides, proteins and other compounds)
- Preparation of various conjugates (e.g. antibodies with fluorescent tags, polysaccharides with protein or other carriers including nanoparticles, haptens with proteins, polysaccharides, synthetic polymers, etc.)
- Immobilization of biomolecules (e.g. proteins, polysaccharides, bacterial endotoxins) and haptens on glass or polymeric surfaces, on nanoparticles and other nanostructured materials
- Wide range of ELISA-type tests, functional group analysis in biological and synthetic materials
- Analysis of cytokines and chemokines with PCR and ELISA methods
- Genetic modifications in eukaryotic cells
- Inverted fluorescence microscope – Carl Zeiss AxioVert A1 with PlasDIC contrast, fitted with: LED diodes light source and filters set to ensure all basic fluorescence applications, high–sensitivity monochromatic camera and software for recording and digital processing of images
- Equipment for work with cell lines and molecular biology:
– Class II laminar flow cabinet
– CO2 incubator
– Cryogenic storage dewar
– -80°C freezer
– thermocyclers (including real-time PCR)
- SYNERGY H4 plate reader (hybrid technology based on filters and monochromators) covering broad range of measurement techniques: UV-VIS absorbance, fluorescence intensity, TRF, fluorescence polarization, AlphaScreen®/AlphaLisa, luminescence, FRET, TR-FRET, BRET, spectral scanning, kinetic measurements. The reader is fitted with two-channel feeder, Take3™ plate for measurements in 2 μl drops Precision™ automatic pipette station with single and 8-channel pipette and 8-channel dispenser HPLC set with UV-VIS, refractometric, and fluorescence detectors, software with GPC capability (analysis of the molecular mass of polymers)
- Other equipment: a set of laboratory centrifuges (including high-speed centrifuge), cradles, vortexers, thermomixers, pH-meter, SDS-PAGE and blotting apparatus, analytical balance, etc.
Autor: , Opublikowano: 08.10.2015