The laboratory offers cooperation with enterprises and research teams in performing NMR measurements. It offers qualitative and quantitative analysis, including spectral analysis and expert consultation during interpretation of results.
The laboratory’s three spectrometers with unique configurations (from broadband probes and sample changers, through solid state attachment, to cryoprobe) allow it to perform experiments and conduct research on solutions in solid or suspended state, in the broadest possible range of temperatures and using a wide variety of measurement techniques.
ANALYTICAL & RESEARCH SERVICES:
Measurements via NMR:
- identification of molecular and macromolecular substances in solutions, in both suspended and solid state,
- determination of the structure of chemicals, mainly organic and coordination compounds, and bio molecules,
- qualitative and quantitative analysis of simple substances and compounds,
- observation of dynamic changes in molecules,
- monitoring reaction progress,
- variable-temperature measurements,
- proteomics: determination of three-dimensional protein structures, determination of interactions between proteins,
- metabolomics: studies of specific chemical markers,
- pharmacology and pharmaceutical production: identifying substances with medicinal properties.
The laboratory has implemented a quality standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- The 500 MHz Bruker AVANCE III HD NMR spectrometer: cross-sectional measurements in solutions, changer for 60 samples, equipped with BBI and BBO probes.
- The 600 MHz Bruker AVANCE III HD NMR spectrometer: measurements in solutions (16 sample changer) and in solid or suspended state, equipped with BBFO, CP MAS 1.3 and 3.2 mm and HR MAS 4 mm probes.
- The 700 MHz Bruker AVANCE III HD NMR spectrometer: measurements in solutions with QCI cryoprobe, changer for 24 samples, additionally equipped with BBO and TXI (P and N) probes
All spectrometers are equipped with variable-temperature measurement adapters.
The laboratory has a dedicated room for sample handling and preparation.
PhD Janusz Skonieczny – Head of Laboratory
PhD Elżbieta Myśliborska – Process Engineer
PhD.Eng. Adam Ząbek- Research Engineer
Autor: PORT - Polski Ośrodek Rozwoju Technologii, Opublikowano: 08.10.2015