We offer an internship in an international research group in Laboratory of Functional Macromolecules.
What will you learn?
In our research group, you will become acquainted with synthesis methods sequence-controlled polymers, as well as modern techniques of polymers characterization. Within the framework of your practice you will participate in research under the ConFold project “Sequence-defined macromolecules of controlled folding”, founded by Polish National Science Centre, mainly involved in polymer synthesis.
What we require?
– A minimum of an Engineer Degree in chemistry or related field,
– Strong communication skills and proficiency in English (as some of the research team members are only English speakers),
– Availability during a 3 months period (working hours are to be settled with the candidate),
– Motivation to undergo an internship in a laboratory at Pracze Campus,
– Commitment to the assigned duties,
– Reliability and precision in laboratory work,
– Some experience in work with polymer materials will be well-regarded.
What do we offer?
– Employement under a post-graduate internship contract for the period of 3 moths,
– Flexible working hours,
– Opportunity to work in a modern laboratories.
– Work in a complex of historic buildings surrounded by green space,
– Opportunity to acquire new skills and expand your knowledge within the materials science field.
You fit to our requirements and are interested in what we offer please send your application to: email@example.com with reference numer S/RS1/2020 in the title.
Please include the following clause in the application documents:
“I hereby give my permission for the processing of my personal data included in the submitted documents for the purposes of recruitment process for the Łukasiewicz Research Network – PORT Polish Center for Technology Development, ul. Stabłowicka 147, 54-066 Wrocław carried out presently by the company PORT, according to personal data protection law (GDPR).
I hereby acknowledge that the disclosure of my personal data is voluntary, and that I have been informed of the right to access my personal data, and to correct such data.”
Autor: akorynek, Opublikowano: 14.02.2020