The project is targeted at micro, small and medium enterprises from Lower Silesia, implemented as part of the Regional Operational Program of the Lower Silesian Province 2014-2020. The budget of the program is PLN 5.6 million.
- Are you a micro, small or medium enterprise?
- Do you have a registered office /branch/ unit in the Lower Silesia province?
- You are eligible to receive de minimis aid?
- Take the Innovation Voucher from the Wrocław Research Centre EIT +.
The maximum value of the awarded grant may amount to PLN 73,895.00, including:
- Co-financing in the amount of – 90%
- Required own funds – 10%
- Grant is de minimis help
- The grant is paid in the form of a refund
WHAT SERVICES WILL BE PERFORMED WITHIN THE PROJECT?
- technological audit
- industrial research
- development work
- research and development
- concerning the implementation or development of a product or technology under the Lower Silesian Smart Specialization of chemical and pharmaceutical industry, spatial mobility, high quality food, natural and secondary raw materials, production of machinery, equipment, materials processing and information and communication technologies.
WROCŁAW RESEARCH CENTRE EIT + IS THE IDEAL PARTNER IN THE PROJECT
- We have the most comprehensive research infrastructure in Poland – a network of 30 specialized research and technological laboratories and (measurement and specialized) workrooms, equipped with unique research equipment.
- We have a qualified and interdisciplinary scientific and business team with international experience, which allows us conducting application research while maintaining the highest standards and quality systems
- Diagnosis of research and technological needs
- Support in developing the design concept
- Research and development services
DATES FOR APPLICATIONS:
The implementer of the project: “The Lower Silesia Voucher for Innovation”, run in the Lower Silesia province, is the Partnership created by: Lower Silesia Province, acting as the Leader and Lower Silesian Regional Development Agency SA, acting as a Partner.
WE INVITE YOU TO COOPERATION AND CONTACT
Autor: Polski Ośrodek Rozwoju Technologii, Opublikowano: 01.04.2018